Friday, June 3, 2016

New and Improved Lottery

As the playoffs draw to a close, I'm no longer a fan of the Cleveland Cavaliers. Those days are behind me. I have a new fearless leader and he doesn't sell stupid wall posters called Fatheads.

Every single day since I put my NBA fandom up for grabs, I've received calls from GMs across the country. Each one thinks they have something to offer that's better than the rest, but I had to shut out all of the noise and make the best decision for me and my family. I have enjoyed the recruiting process, but there can only be one winner and I had to break some hearts.

That being said, I am now a fan of.....


Congratulations Pacers!!!
 Image result for indiana pacers
You were the winner and I'm #blessed to be joining you on our path to righteousness in the coming years. Fuhrer Bird has finally found us the right man to be our coach and guide us to basketball glory. I'm glad to be a part of the organization and we're coming for you losers in 2016-2017. Get your hard hats on and get ready for war.


All my love,
@corbeech

No comments:

Post a Comment