Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Golden State Ruined the NBA

 





Hear me out on this one. Yes, Golden State plays the fun brand of basketball that we all loved as kids where we could line up and jack 3s all day long. Does that make me jealous? Slightly. It reminds me of a time back in elementary school when my team had 4 shooters who lived behind the line and an overgrown 7th grader who lacked coordination. We were essentially the Dwight Howard teams in Orlando. We had strong performances and played the fun style of basketball. Did we win the title? Nah bro. We were just out there shooting 3s and having fun.

How does this relate to Golden State? Funny you should ask that. You aren't supposed to be able to have that much fun and dominate like they are. Have all of these years watching the boring Spurs dominate taught them nothing?! I want an investigation into the Warriors because something should be illegal out of this. These guys are jacking shots up that I don't even throw up in games of 21. It's madness!!

LeBron is my boy, but I don't see him even being able to mess with these Warriors barring a Steph injury. Coming off back to back MVPs, it seems like an injury is the only thing that could keep Steph from having his way with the league for years. The only other option would be a massive scandal that derailed him and the Warriors. I'm not recommending that you start a rumor about Steph, but I'm not going to stop you if you make that decision. Feel free to send all hot tips to smithbrossports@gmail.com.


All my love,
@corbeech

No comments:

Post a Comment