Thursday, May 5, 2016

Welcome to Our Blog!

Hello! Welcome to the Smith Bros. Blog! We're glad that you have found your way to our little piece of paradise.

My name is Chandler, but you can call me Dug. By day, I am an IT Assistant at a local bank. In my free time, I enjoy watching sports, playing video games, and hanging out with my friends.

I have been writing on and off about sports for a couple of years now. I enjoy everything about it. Baseball and basketball, especially college, are my favorite sports, but I also enjoy watching football and golf. My favorite teams are the Cincinnati Reds, the University of Kentucky, the Detroit Pistons, and the Green Bay Packers. Just because these are my favorite teams, it does not mean that I do not enjoy watching other teams.

You should expect articles from me pertaining to, but not limited to, season previews, Reds' baseball, Kentucky football and basketball, offseason transactions, recaps of the day's highlights, and anything breaking or newsworthy happening in the world of sports.

Thank you once again for taking the time to allow me to introduce myself. I hope you enjoy reading our posts as much as we enjoy writing them. Any comments or suggestions are always welcome. Feel free to comment, or contact us in any way.

-Dug
@chansm1th

No comments:

Post a Comment