Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Let's Play the Lottery!

Chicago Bulls fans when thinking about picking #1
It was lottery night! There's just something fun about these grown men, millionaires and billionaires both, who are sitting around and praying for ping pong balls to be good to them. The chaos makes my heart happy. These utter control freaks are powerless and the game of chance decides their fate. 

Maybe they're the lucky ones. Unless you're a gambling man, you cannot understand the adrenaline rush that accompanies watching your bet play out in front of you. Granted they don't have control over this situation and can't pick their odds, but I'm saying it's similar, so it is. 

The results of the lottery were:
1. Philadelphia
2. LA Lakers
3. Boston (from Brooklyn)
4. Phoenix
5. Minnesota
6. New Orleans
7. Denver
8. Sacramento
9. Toronto (from NY)
10. Milwaukee
11. Orlando
12. Utah
13. Phoenix (from Washington)
14. Chicago

This is another one of those cases where it's probably better to not go number one overall. For that reason, I say let Ben Simmons go to Philly. He quits on his team and they quit on the season. A match made in heaven? I think so too. If I'm Brandon Ingram, I start screwing up interviews and doing whatever it takes to avoid going number one overall.

The lottery is supposed to be fun, but this one literally went chalk for what their odds of having #1 were set at prior to drawing. That takes away from the fun. I want chaos. I want madness. I wanted Chicago picking first.

Cripes
Cripes!

All my love,
@corbeech

1 comment:

  1. Great post however I was thinking about whether you could compose a litte more on this subject? I'd be extremely appreciative on the off chance that you could expand a tiny bit further. Welcome it! magnum 4d hari ini

    ReplyDelete