Monday, May 23, 2016

Haha the NBA is a joke!


This made me chuckle. Way to be consistent with the punishments boys. Thank the lord you got the terror that is Dahntay Jones aka the Cavs last man off the bench suspended for his below the belt. It's good to see that the NBA is showing the players who is in charge and not accepting these low blows from anyone. Oh, wait. Apparently that's not the case if you're a star player. 

Glad to know the NBA is taking Draymond seriously. With this massive $25,000 fine I'm sure that he won't do this again. Much like Doug telling Shooter about Happy getting suspended, I am envisioning Adam Silver trying to justify only fining Draymond rather than suspending him because "the ratings are the highest they've ever been." I'm laying the challenge down to OKC, someone had better dropkick Draymond in the sack or else they look weak. We'll be watching, don't let us down. 


All my love,
@corbeech

No comments:

Post a Comment