Sunday, May 15, 2016

Lone Rangers of Loser Justice


The Rangers suck. There, I said it. They wait until Jose Bautista's last at bat of the series (their last series matchup of the season) to hit him with a pitch and then a punch. Is it Bautista's fault that they threw a trash pitch that he hit to the moon in last season's playoffs? I'd argue no, but to each their own. When something like that happens, it's only fair that you toss your bat to the moon so the ball has some company.


 
This majestic hit and bat flip apparently rubbed the Rangers the wrong way. Or maybe it was the fact that they blew the lead and got sent packing after Joey Bats dropped his pants and took a dump on them. You be the judge. Slightly heartbreaking to me that Matt Bush had to be the man to hit him with a pitch, but he's on his second day of MLB baseball, so I'll give him a pass for caving into the stupid request.
 
The Rangers are dead to me and are now the softest team in the majors. Congrats boys, you sucker punched the GOAT of bat flips and still couldn't knock him down. I'd hit you with some Chumbawamba, but that doesn't even apply because Odor hits like a little girl. You want to come at the king, you best not miss. He better thank his lucky stars Beltre stepped in because when your best shot doesn't take the man down, it's time to run.
 

All my love,
@corbeech

No comments:

Post a Comment